Sunday 4 March 2018

The Last 2 Weeks

Before we get into what I've been doing the past 2 weeks will just go back to a bit of "secret sewing" I can now show you as it has been gifted in the Fat 1/4 Birthday Swap......
.... a lovely pattern by Gail Pan, fabric by Anni Downes, sewing by me!
The mail man came again.... 
.... a journal of my blog over the last 2 years - this is the second one I've had printed and it gives me real pleasure to look back over the last couple of years and see what I have been up to.... 
A little something for myself was made......
and so here is "Florence"!
I always read a blog by Helen Philips and have loved her bunnies..... well what do you know!....I found her pattern in the September 2017 issue of Homespun! It has been ear-marked for a while but she's finally made! I plan on making some more for family - cardigans have all been knitted - now to find the time! 
Then decided I needed a project while watching TV so another pair of socks was started.......
....these ones being a gift for a friend who has a Winter birthday so have some time before they will be needed! 
And....my favourite season - AUTUMN - has finally arrived!! Love the colours and cooler days with a fresh "crisp" feeling! ....though they're not quite here yet.......

Happy Stitching
Asta



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean knitting of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely finishes Asta .... blog books are a great idea and a great journal of time well spent .... stitching .... and other things too of course !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute bunny....popped over to Helens blog....lovely!

    ReplyDelete