Sunday 8 November 2015

FNWF

FNWF arrived and now that the top for my Nature's Journey quilt is finished the pressure was off and I could contemplate what else I could do, so a little Xmas stitchery was the answer.....

...by the end of the night ... which wasn't very late as for some reason I was so tired an early night was in store.... I had got this far.....
The front was nearly finished and the back side was just pinned so I wouldn't  loose the pieces..... lucky I had done that as next day while vacuuming I knocked some of the stitchery off the corner of the lounge and all that NEARLY went up the vacuum cleaner was this......my embroidery thread!
Not an overly productive Friday night.... and mind you the decoration is still not finished... weekend was spent going to our annual Handmade Markets ( a bit of Xmas shopping done) and a start was made on organising my sewing room - a "work in progress"!! , and a bit of reading in the sun which re-appeared after a few days of either rain or heavy clouds!

Hope others had a productive FNWF
Happy Stitching
Asta

5 comments:

  1. Yikes! So glad you stopped that vacuum from getting your thread. Lovely little ornaments. Just love the little birds on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the ornament is gorgeous! And to my eyes such a lot done :) Oh my what a fright you must have had with the vacuum! eek Relaxing in the sun is such a lovely way to spend some time on a weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Ornaments and how lucky to have saved your thread from going into the vacuum bag..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wie schön, rot und grün sind so schöne Weihnachtsfarben.
    Liebe Grüße
    Käthe

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty little ornie and thank goodness it didn't get sucked up the vacuum cleaner....bad enough that the thread almost got there....been there, done that....makes an awful mess of threads!

    ReplyDelete