Sunday 31 March 2019

The End of March

A rather brisk morning for the last day of March!! An early morning hot cup of tea and Dora seeking out a sunny lap.....
....not much room for stitching there but a little reading was being done..... 
Unfortunately not a lot to report on for my Stitch Therapy 365 .... since I joined I should be up to day 56 (!) and have only completed 4.... but did find another sunny spot later in the morning and managed to get a bit further (the gap in the middle is an applique which is nearly ready to be added) 
Knitting though does seem to be moving along with one sleeve finished and the second nearly half way!.... 
The show I'm stage managing is now under way.... we had 4 shows this weekend and next weekend another 4.... then after a couple of months of rehearsals and the actual show finished I will have my weekends back and perhaps I'll whizz through my Stitch Therapy 365 (should be calling it "Slow Stitching"!)..... get my garden into order, etc, etc....maybe even look through my many "to do" projects and start something else? 

I'll finish off with a photo taken this morning...... bulbs which usually appear in Spring! Even the plants seem to be a bit confused with the weather!
Happy Stitching
Asta



1 comment:

  1. Hi Asta... maybe the cooler months will afford you time & interest to catch up with your 365 project... lovely knitting, you're very clever!
    x

    ReplyDelete