Sunday 14 June 2015

Productive weekend!

The weekend is all but over so what have I been up to?....

Saturday morning - it was time to catch up with a friend at a local cafe - around the corner and down the street a little way.....
beautiful morning with the sun out....

Though I spent both afternoons at our local theatre stage managing their latest production I did manage to fit in some sewing time and...... have finished the June blocks for Nature's Journey!!! and it's not quite half way through the month!
The squares have been cut ready to start on the centre block.........
and even managed to start a small project - found a charm pack amongst my stash - not sure what it was bought for but decided the dining table needed a runner... 
all this creativity of course led to ironing!! 
Will probably hand quilt the runner so will be back soon - hopefully - with something completely finished for the month! ... and further progress on my NJ quilt.

Hope you all managed to fit in some creative time over the weekend!

Happy Stitching

2 comments:

  1. Lots of colors, nice and bright. Your "Natures Journey" will be great !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I know that little spot you went to Asta! Your blocks are looking gorgeous and I'd love to see your table runner!

    ReplyDelete