Sunday 1 June 2014

Weekend Celebrations

Hope everyone at Chookyblue's birthday celebrations had a GREAT time - whether as a "virtual" guest (like me) or in real life .....plenty of champagne (or whatever you like to consume!) and plenty of creativity happening?

I could only be there today but have enjoyed my champagne and have actually finished something from start to finish - that alone is cause for celebrations if you knew the actual number of UFOs I have lurking..... in cupboards...wherever!!

This....

 Became this.......


And I finished off the day getting another "Christmas in July" swap ready to start.....


Well ......... I've had a productive day...... more champagne to go though - bottles not quite empty yet! May just have to have another glass as I check out what everyone else has been up to while celebrating The Chookshed's birthday......

Happy Stitching
Asta


2 comments:

  1. It was a great weekend and I love your bag..

    ReplyDelete
  2. great bag.......yes I think I should get a glass to drink while catching up on emails and blog spots...............thanks for being part of the fun............

    ReplyDelete