Sunday 11 May 2014

Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to all the mums out there...... hope you all had a truly lovely day...whatever you were doing.....


I have spent the last few days driving with my younger daughter...firstly an unscheduled trip to Sydney on Thursday to pick up some documents for an overseas trip she is shortly to embark on.....then Friday to Canberra where she had to get a few more things for her trip - a bit of shopping on Saturday before finishing off  at Koko Black...


Cinnamon Hot Chocolate & Florentines....YUM!

..... After which we headed up the highway again this time to my sister's place in Bundanoon where today we celebrated Mothers Day together with my mum & dad who had come down from Sydney.... Will share a couple of Autumn photos from my sisters lovely garden.... you can tell Autumn is my favourite season!....



Considering I live on the far South Coast we did cover a lot of kms! ..... 


While away for those few days I did manage to start another pair of socks and there should be some other projects to share with you soon.....till then.....

Happy Stitching
Asta

1 comment: