Wednesday 1 August 2018

Quilt in the Making

Only 1 more month of Winter!! Days may not get warmer too soon but it is nice to know Spring is around the corner....and with the warmer days comes more motivation - at least for me it does!
Meanwhile..... a quick trip to my local patchwork shop last Saturday to buy some batting & backing fabric for a quilt about to be finished soon.....here busy being sewn together....
.....and after lots of sewing last weekend and a couple of late nights sewing after work this week here it it ready to be taken to my "quilting" lady......
Back to last Saturday at the patchwork shop..... Steph's Fabrics also has a coffee bar - right at the front of the shop..... from where you get a lovely view of the whole shop!
.... and of course while sipping on a coffee one can "spy" some other things that just have to come home with you.....such as more wool! And another pattern to add to the "to do" list!
Time has also been spent reading this book ( a new copy).....
which I enjoyed just as much as the first time I read it..... a good number of years ago!! 
Off to tidy up the "sewing area" ready for another project.......

Happy Stitching
Asta

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt Asta. Two of my fav things together....coffee and fabric....very dangerous! Pretty wool too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Asta. Your quilt looks great. Love the wool. I might just have that Bebe bold pattern in my srwing room.....somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HaPPy BirTHDaY Asta. I hope you have a great day...xox

    ReplyDelete